What Can I Do?
You may not feel that you have enough time to make a difference, but you CAN make a difference for only an hour or two a month.
- You can help transport pets for veterinary care.
- You can speak at libraries, schools, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities.
- You can help with phone calls and mailings.
- You can help with fundraising events, or even organize one.
- You can volunteer at an adoption event.
- You can help collect coin banks once a month at 3-4 places in the area.
- You can make a secure monetary donation which will help with vet fees, medicines, food and supplies.
- Plus so much more!
You can make a difference!
Call us at 603-434-1512, or contact us with questions, or complete the volunteer application below.